THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tot School

Last week we were at my parents and this week they came to visit us. It was great to get to see them again so soon!!

Here are some things that AG worked on this week:

This is her felt board "The Hungry Caterpillar" that I made last week, while visiting Nana and Papa. She picks out the food to put on the board while I read the book.


She worked with her shape sorter quite a bit this week.


She put her Easter eggs into an empty egg carton. Then, she sorted them into the colored baskets.



She played dress up in her new Snow White dress, that I got at a consignment sale this week.


She read lots of books with Nana. We also went to the library for storytime, where she painted and checked out some books.


I also got this bike trailer at the consignment sale this week- it's great! We love being able to ride our bikes again. AG loved it and wanted to go again and again. She also almost fell asleep in it twice!


I guess we had alot more of life experiences this week as opposed to actual school, but that's fine, she loved them all!

Here is a favorite from this week. She was showing us how to twirl the magic wand, which her Papa taught her!


Head over here to see more Tot School links.

4 comments:

Susana said...

I love your baskets for the egg sorting! Great idea!! Looks like you had a fun week with grandparents too:-)!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

She is so sweet in that dress! Looks like she had a lot of fun! :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Of course you know she is beautiful. I love the felt board idea. I need to do that for my Grace. Thanks!!
BTW, I mailed the Kai-lan DVDs on Saturday. Hopefully you get them soon. Enjoy!

Amy said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog! I gave you a blog award over on my site.