THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 13, 2009

Tot School

We had lots of fun with Tot School this week, as we always do. Here is what AG did:

This was our basket for the week: green


I made her a match the colors file folder game from FileFolderFun


I finally remembered to take the camera to gymnastics- here is our little monkey


She put straws onto a pipe cleaner, this proved to be challenging enough to keep her busy for a bit.


She colored with crayons, color pencils and markers throughout the week. And, we had an impromptu lesson on cleaning up our messes when she wrote on the table with her markers instead of the coloring book :-)



We tore, crumbled, and glued tissue paper. This was her first session with the glue stick. She did pretty well, but I held it and she helped to spread it on the paper. She really had fun with this.


She found pompoms in dried beans. She liked this one, too, and did it several times.


She put golf tees and cut straws into flower foam. This only holds her attention for a few minutes, at most, but she likes it b/c she asks for it.


We worked on drinking from a small cup instead of a sippy cup. She has done really well with this all week and is so proud of herself!


Here is my favorite picture of the week-we took her to ride the carousel on Sunday.


Head over to this Tot School post to see what other tots are doing.

2 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Looks like you had a great week! I just wanted to tell you I love the straws onto pipe cleaners activity. I'll be trying that one with my tot! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It looks like a busy week! I have to try straws with pipe cleaners - I think my daughter will enjoy it too, and we can work on some patterns as part of this.