THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tot School

Head over HERE to see more Tot School links.

We spent most of our week at Nana & Papa's. I did get some pictures, but not alot. So, this week is kind of sparse...

This first picture was taken back in June at our visit, but they did the same thing this visit and I didn't get a picture.


We also drew shapes on the sidewalk and had her step into it when I called it out. She did really well. I drew a star, square, triangle, and circle.



We picked out things around Nana's house that are purple this week.


She did lots of kitchen play this week.


She played with her fill and spill bottle quite a bit.


She played with her new Mr. Potato Head. She seemed to like this and wanted her Papa to help her out.


And, she always likes to draw on her chalkboard.


Here is my favorite pic of this week-she was laying on her princess couch and looked so comfy!

4 comments:

RockerMom said...

We've had many tot school weeks that were mostly at my parents' house. It's a different kind of tot school, but no less important. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try the jumping into the chalk shapes activity. I think RockerTot would enjoy that.

Angela said...

what fun you are having! and what a beautiful little girl!! love the last pic of Abby Grace!!

There was a picture in your one of your previous posts that Ella argues is her (the one where she is playing with the golf tees) ~ it's so funny! she keeps saying "not Ah-yee Gace Mama, Ella!!" guess she thinks they look alike!! lol

Chic Mama said...

Oh my goodness - your daughter is absolutely adorable! I like your idea with the sidewalk chalk and shapes too!

Susana said...

She is adorable! We love our Mr. Potato Head and chalkboard too!!