THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday

Blessed with Grace

My new bloggy friend, Lisa, over at BlessedwithGrace, has a weekly blog carnival called Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. You can head over there to see more tempting recipes. We tried one of them this afternoon- yumm0!!

Today, I am going to share the meatloaf recipe that I use, when I can get my DH to agree to eat meatloaf. He says he doesn't like the texture of meatloaf. I can understand, since I hated it growing up. But, now I do like and don't get to have it often, hmmm, something is wrong with this picture.

I got this from somewhere on the internet a while back and didn't think to save the link to give credit where credit is due, so I hope I will be forgiven if the original author comes by, if so, please claim your recipe!

BBQ MEATLOAF

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef

1/2 c. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. minced onions
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
1/2 c. water3 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. prepared mustard
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp. wine vinegar

Mix meat, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce. Put in loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients to make the sauce. Baste occasionally with sauce, covering meat.

Serves: 6.

Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

So glad you joined us today!! A good meatloaf recipe is always nice to have. My hubby is not too keen on meatloaf either. I think his mother cooked it ALL THE TIME and now he can't stand it. Funny, huh? Anyway, I am so glad you linked up to TMTT.