THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well, I'm back..

So, I've decided to start using this blog again. I had shut it down last March or April, in lieu of posting our updates from China at our other website, since there was some concern for using blogger while in China. I'm not sure that anyone in our group had problems with that, but the other site served our purpose for updating our family and friends. I am planning on closing that one down and getting it all on a cd for AG to have later in life. I have lots of plans for this blog, but we'll see how much of it I actually get done with an 18 month old to chase around all day ;-)

1 comments:

Cheri and Shane said...

Oh my gosh, look at all that hair! She is BEAUTIFUL!! (Sorry if this posted twice...I had an error the first time)