THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Homemade breakfast Sandwiches

I found this on Dollar Stretcher . AG's daddy loves these, so I think I'll try this so he can have a quick, but hot breakfast. What a great idea!!

Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches

My husband and I love breakfast sandwiches from fast food
restaurants and the frozen food section of the grocery store.
I found a way to make them for a lot less money, and they are
healthier, too! I whisk 12 eggs with a little bit of milk and
whatever seasonings I feel like using (i.e. red pepper flakes,
salt, pepper, hot sauce, onions, etc.). Then I spray a 13x9
baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the egg mixture.
After baking for 15-20 minutes in a 350-degree oven, I cut
this into 12 squares. Then I put the egg squares on toasted
English muffins, bagels, biscuits, etc. I also get pre-cooked
sausage patties that are thin and fit perfectly on English
muffins from our warehouse club. I add cheese if I feel like
it, making a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner! I usually make
12 at a time and freeze some of them so they are ready to go.
Susie


I'll let you know how they work out!

0 comments: