THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Top 10 Things that AG Needs!

I've been tagged by Kim to list the top ten things that I still want/need for AG. Here is my list:

1. She needs a little red wagon, don't you think?



2. I would like for her to have some outdoor toys, like these:



3. She definitely will be getting an Asian Cabbage Patch doll or two or three...




4. She still needs a car seat, this is the "big" purchase that we haven't made yet.


5. I would like to get her 100 Good Wishes quilt completed, but that would mean that I have to start on it!

6. I think this is the cutest shopping cart cover I've seen yet. You can get them from kozycartcovers.com


7. We plan on getting her a children's bible. Actually, I'm pretty sure that both sets of grandparents will probably cover that one.

8. I would love for her to have a water table to play around with, I guess this could have been added to the outdoor toys, huh?



9. I really need to get started on a scrapbook, but I definitely want one of these with the Chinese silk covers.


10. And finally, I would like for her to have a good children's dvd collection, complete with Big Bird from China, Disney, Veggie Tales, Little Einstein, Backyardigans, etc.


Ok, now I tag Angela. Come on girl, I know you've got lots of stuff, but there's got to still be something that Ella has to have!!!

5 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Cris - Wow - that was quick - LOL!

I love your list. I really like that shopping cart cover- I think I may have to purchase one of those. It is the nicest one I have seen!!

Great list!! Wasn't it fun? :)

Angela said...

oooh, love your picks!! More things I want! Oh oh!! I love that shopping cart cover ~ Ella needs one!
Check out my blog, I've posted my list! I sure know how to have an exciting Saturday night ~ lol!!

Angela :)

AG'smoma said...

Kim,
That was definitely fun. Although, I could have made the list longer, I think!

Angela,
I'm so glad you did it! I say go for the toddler bedding!!!

Cheri and Shane said...

Cris,

I LOVE that shopping cart cover, it is TOO cute. I wanted to tell you that when we were in the Mountains with Susan & Riz, we saw a sandbox at K-mart that was a big ladybug!! You'll have to check it out, it was so cute!! :)

Great wish list!! :)

Angela said...

oooh, now I want a cart cover ~ love the pink and brown one!!

wonder if they ship to Canada???

Angela :)