THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Diaper Backpack Challenge



I know I'm late in posting this, no excuses other than being extremely busy last week and didn't get around to it.

Here are pictures of the backpack and some of the stuff that will go in it. Like Angela, I am going to be using this as my carry on to/from China, so there might be extras that I wouldn't pack just for an outing while in China.

Here's the list (so far :)

diapers
wipes
diaper rash cream
charmin tp
calculator
hand sanitizer
plastic bib
disposable bibs
change of clothes
pajamas
book
toy
blanket/lovey
bottle/liners/nipples
formula dispenser
pacifier
travel utentils
Tide pen
digital camera
office kit(stolen from Stephe)
changing pad
thermos
1st aid kit
baby meds
adult meds
translation cards
snack container
snacks for AG and us
earplugs
Kleenex
feminine products

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks great Chris!! You are so organized!! I am love, love, loving the pink thermos...where did you get it??

I notice a few things in that picture that are coming to China with me too. My wonderful first secret pal gave them to me ~ wait that was you!! lol

Isn't this fun?

Angela :)

AG'smoma said...

The pink thermos came from Target. You want one??

How sweet are you? I miss being your secret pal!!

Kevin and Kim said...

Cris -

Great list. I am so far behind - I need to do this myself!! Oh, and I too love the pink thermos - lol!!

I will definitely "borrow" some ideas on your list - :)