THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Retro Saturday.....

Blondie - Heart of Glass

Add to My Profile | More Videos

There are just SO many songs that I want to post on Retro Saturday!! So, I've decided to start posting my absolute favorite ones. I love Blondie and Heart of Glass is one of my very favorite songs ever!!! This one takes me back to college when my best friend, Shelli, and I would go dancing. There's a picture below of us dancing at a karaoke bar this past March. Some things just never change and I certainly wouldn't want them to, I love my Shell!

Enjoy some disco retro today!

3 comments:

the mommy said...

Cris, I love it! especially the personal touch.. Riz and I have memories related to this song too.. How fun

Susan

Angela said...

I love, love, love Blondie!!! Great choice!

I'm really enjoying your retro Saturday ~ and how sweet that Brian posted a song for you :)

Happy weekend!!

Angela

Kevin and Kim said...

I tried to post a comment on Sat., but I don't think it worked. :)

I loved your Blondie choice!! Fun memory!!