THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 12, 2007

More gifts for AG








Here are more gifts for Abby Grace! The first picture is of some clothes that I bought yesterday at a consignment store. All four outfits cost a total of $5. I got them at 75% off! What a deal!
The next three pictures are from our Secret Pal. She sent two gifts in the month of July. She is WAY too good to us! The first gift had a theme for eating and the second was some Chinese scrapbook papers, a ladybug book, and a Chinese lullabies cd. The gift for August was a ladybug purse for Abby and a ladybug learning book.

3 comments:

Angela said...

ooooh I love everything!! especially the ladybug things (of course!!)
What a generous secret pal you have!

Angela :)

Cheri and Shane said...

Cris,

Hi!! OMG I didn't even know you had a blog set up!! LOL This whole time I've just been checking your babysites webpage!! Since you were commenting on my blog I thought, "Maybe she has one, too" and then I FINALLY realized that I could click on your name and it showed me the blogs you belong to!! I have some catching up to do now! LOL

I did scroll down to a few entries that you posted and I absolutely LOVE the crib set and theme for the nursery. Oh, and the crib you got, looks alot like the one we got for Hope's room!

Can't wait to check your blog everday now!! :)

Cheri

the mommy said...

I love the scrapebooking paper and that CD is really nice. I love to listen to it when I am cleaning the house..

Suasn