THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tot School



Head over to Carissa's blog to see other links to Tot School this week.


We are not completely back to normal since vacation last week, but we are getting close. This week, I was preoccupied with the big birthday party and making sure everything was set for it, so we didn't do a theme, hopefully, we will be back to that next week.


Here is some of what we did this past week:


imaginative play



planting a flower for her China mom




fine motor skills




cooking with moma

And one of my favorites from this week (there were many since we had a bday party, which I will put in another post):

Playing in her new princess pop up tent

Happy Birthday to my sweet angel!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your daughter is adorable!! And the name of your blog is so cute :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

She is so cute. She and my daughter would have so much fun playing together!!

Angela said...

too cute :)
Where did you find that crown?? what a cutie :)

hugs, Angela
PS the last pic is my fav too!!