THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009

tot school

Oh, man, the week went by so quickly, I didn't get a chance to write about the previous week's Tot School. Time flies when you are having fun, and when you are visiting family-yes, again! I tend to pack up AG and myself when AG's Daddy has to travel for work. So, if he's gone for more than one night, you can bet we're not staying home. Off to Nana & Papa's we go-and they don't mind a bit! And, so that no one thinks that I am slighting my in-law's, Ma spent the night with us on Monday.


Since we were gone, Tot School was kind of sporadic. I always take the time to try to introduce her to new things or review things throughout the day, so I don't feel like it's a total loss. I had decided to work on themes each week, with this week being the first. I didn't do as much as I had planned since I decided on Tuesday morning to leave, but I did manage to take some things with us.



I did a daily shape:


M-square


T-triangle


W-circle


T-heart


F-star


I didn't actually do much for Thursday & Friday b/c she already knows those shapes really well.



Monday we did a square person-sorry no pic.



Tuesday we made a triangle kite.




Wednesday we made a panda head out of circles.




Next week, we will be on vacation, so we will do some things involving different shapes as kind of a review.


Go here to see Tot School.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Some great craft projects for the shapes. These look like a lot of fun!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I'm loving the shape panda! Have a great vacation!

~C~ said...

I stumbled across your blog via a comment you left about the leapfrog DVD on sale. Saw the panda and wanted to pass along a cool thing to check out. If she likes animals, that is. If you Google the San Diego Zoo's website they have webcams of the Giant Panda (who had a baby in August and is soooo cute) the Elephants, the Apes and the Polar Bears. Hope you might be able to use them.