THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's On Your Tot's Plate



I have found a new bloggy love and it's Totally Tots!! I have gotten so much inspiration from this site. Since I try hard to feed AG nutriscious foods and I'm always looking for more ideas due to her milk-actually casein, allergy, I thought it would be great to see what other mommy's are feeding their little ones. It has also helped me in regards to not feeling guilty when AG's grandmother just doesn't understand why she can't have a drink of coffee or any other endless number of strange looks I get when I say she can have a smoothie instead of a twinkie :-) Come to think of it she probably couldn't eat the twinkie anyway, you wouldn't believe the amount of foods that have some type of milk product in them! Anyway, I digress. Since I just started taking photos this week, I don't have many pics to offer, but here are a few of what's on AG's plate this week.

This is shredded chicken with taco seasoning with strawberries, sweet potato with cinnamon, green beans, and soy milk.


And, here is AG enjoying some chocolate soy pudding-yes, I stripped her down for easier clean up-lol


You can go here to see more Tot Food.

0 comments: