THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Wow, I'm actually on time this week! Don't get used to it-ha! I will be using some meat that was 'on it's way' to being thawed, thanks to little AG who changed the settings on the freezer in the garage yesterday-oops!!! Guess I should watch her more closely when she's around the freezer or we'll be in trouble :-)

Ok, here we go:

Sunday- grilled pork chops with sweet potatoes and green beans -thanks to AG's daddy for grilling!

Monday- Mexican chicken rice -this is a new recipe for us, I'll try to remember to report back on it next week

Tuesday-vegetable beef soup with cornbread

Wednesday- chicken and spaghetti (cheese on ours, but not on AG's)

Thursday- oven roasted chicken with roasted veggies

Friday- homemade pizza night-BBQ chicken for us, pepperoni for AG since she doesn't care for BBQ

Saturday-chicken chili with leftover roasted chicken

Sunday-we will be going to the Memphis in May Sunset Symphony with friends, so we'll be taking our food for a picnic. I think we'll take some pb&j sandwiches, grapes, strawberries, chewy granola bars, and sweet potato and parsnip homemade fries.

Well, there it is. It makes me feel better to have it all planned out!

Head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie for more MPM.

0 comments: