THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Monday-Tonight we had Shrimp Scampi and birthday cake! Yum!

Tuesday-Grilled Sesame Chicken (recipe below)with Asian Noodles

Wednesday-Baked Chicken (lemon pepper for me and BBQ for B), steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflour

Thursday-I have Bunco, so I won't be cooking, but B will have left overs

Friday-out to eat with my friend, Shelli(mexican food, I'm sure!)


Recipe: Grilled Sesame Chicken

2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp soy sauce diluted iwth 1 1/2 Tbsp water
4 uncooked chicken breasts
3 cloves of garlic
1 Tbsp brown sugar

Combine all ingredients except chicken in shallow dish, add chicken and coat, cover and marinate for 2 hours-grill for 15 minutes or bake 25 minutes or until chicken is done

Head over to Laura's for more Menu Plan Monday and some great recipes.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!

angelaskitchen.com

Angela said...

Sounds like a yummy week ~ I think I'm going to try making one of your chicken recipes, they sound so yummy!
Hope you had a great birthday my friend :)

Angela