THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday




I'm starting something new, well, actually, I've done it before, but didnt' stick with it. I thought that since we will be getting Abby Grace in the next 6 months or so (I know that might be a little on the optomistic side), I thought I would try to get in a habit of it, so I found Menu Plan Monday by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie and thought, what a great idea! So, here it goes, my first week!

Monday- Poppyseed Chicken Casserole (this is one of our staples) with rice and green peas

Tuesday-pizza (since B will be out of town-I always like to treat myself!)

Wednesday- left over pizza or poppyseed chicken

Thursday- Teriyaki chicken with Asian noodles

Friday- Vegetable Beef Soup

Sat/Sun- we'll be eating out Saturday night and Sunday night is usually a sandwich

Ok, so there it is, I hope I can stick with it and do it again next week! Go over to I'm an Organizing Junkie-Menu Monday to get lots of good recipes from other participants!

3 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Great idea Cris -

I am going to try the Poppysead casserole!!

I need some new recipes!

AG'smoma said...

Kim,
I've gotten some recipes that look great from Menu Plan Monday. I plan on trying a few of them next week!

the mommy said...

This is so cool I am going to try it too... What fun....? Hmmm I started a food blog a while back and never did anything with it maybe I will start it up again...

Now where do I find this Poppy seed Chicken recipe LOL