THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tot School

I managed to go out of town last week before I posted about our previous week's Tot School. So, I am going to include the past 2 weeks in this post. One of the week's was spent at Nana & Papa's, so there aren't any pictures to go along.

We played the cereal punch board game. She liked this for a little while.


We got out the musical set that I bought a few weeks ago. She really likes this, her favorite is the tone block with the mallet.


She played with a play dough set. I like the tools that came with it, since they are better for little hands. Thanks to Raising A Happy Child for the comment about the playdough scissors on our last Tot School post!!


I made her a felt board and pieces to go along with Brown Bear, Brown Bear. This picture is of AG's daddy showing it to her for the first time. She asks for it several times a day now and can pick out a few of the animals in sequence without me reading it. I'm going to make a few more of these in the next couple of weeks.


Finger and sponge painting


Imagination playtime with her tote of kitchen supplies-She gets these out everyday and plays for a while with them.


Here is my favorite picture of the week...even if it is a bit blurry!


Head over to 1+1+1=1 for more Tot School.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love the cereal punch board game!! How did you make it? Is it just holes in the box and she puts cereal into them???

AG'smoma said...

Yes, that's it! I found it from another Tot School blogger, and now I can't find the link to give them credit for it. If I find it, I'll post it.

Jamie Moore said...

I love the felt set you made! Awesome!