THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Shopping and Gifts for AG


In September our wonderful Secret Pal sent AG the cutest little bikini and towel set, along with a remote car shade. I can't wait until AG can have a little pool in the backyard and wear her bikini and use her towel! They are too cute!


I have the most wonderful friend, Angela! She sent me a suprise birthday present all the way from Canada! I'm so lucky to have "found" her during this ever extending wait for our daughters. It truly makes the waiting more manageable to have friends who are in the same boat. Angela sent AG a pair of Robeez-like shoes that have a Chinese symbol on them. Aren't they cute?!?! She also sent me an angel ornament that says "miracles happen, just believe"-I really needed that! And, finally, she sent us a clip on calculator to attach to our backpack while we're doing all that shopping in China! Thank you, Angela! You're the best!!


Finally, I've been to yet another consignment event. This time I took my mom and aunt with me. Since they went, AG got more clothes than she would have if I had gone by myself... Here is a picture of all the clothes that we bought. We bought different sizes ranging from 12 months to 24 months, in hopes that she will actually get to wear some of it! Brian said that the clothes that I bought for her looked like something I would wear and now says that I am going to dress her like a mini-me! That's not true, but I guess the clothes I bought for her this time, do look more like something I would wear. I bought her the orange shirt with the off white pants, little green jacket, and the red plaid dress. Nanna bought her the overalls/shirt, Christmas dress, and ballerina shirt. Then, Dot bought her the overall dress with shirt and pink warm up outfit. I think they are all really cute and can actually picture her wearing all of it! OH, I can't wait!

Oh, we also bought some books and a memory game. Then, I bought her some Veggie Tales videos this weekend at a yard sale. And, I picked up All Dogs Go to Heaven last week at Wally World b/c it was only $5. Ok, so I think she's racked up over the past couple of weeks, don't you?

2 comments:

Angela said...

love, love love the outfits you picked up for Abby Grace!!

Your secret pal is so generous ~ love that bikini :)

Angela

PS the chinese character on the shoes is "love" ~ I should have mentioned that in my note :)

Cheri and Shane said...

What cute clothes!!! Don't you just love shopping for little girl clothes?! The gifts from your friends are so nice!! I have that same remote control shade (Kim sent it to me and I love it).

The shoes with the Love symbol are ADORABLE!!! :)