THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tot School

My baby turned 2!!! Time goes by extremely too fast!

Here is our week of Tot School: (kind of random)

Playing with her new No Mess Paint set


She loves to unload the dishwasher and got one of her own for her birthday, which she loves


We made a lifesize drawing of her, which she later colored.


First time feeding the ducks-I have to admit I was pretty impressed with her wanting to make sure that all of the ducks got some of the bread. She would point out to her daddy which one he needed to move closer to so she could throw the bread.


Playing with her new markers and Elmo coloring book she got from her friend, Ella.


Playing in the bubble water, after finger painting. The bubble water was a much bigger hit than painting!


And, here is my favorite from this week. She is enjoying another piece of her birthday cake.


Go here to see more Tot School ideas.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute way to clean up her hands after painting!

Angela said...

Awww!! love that last picture of Abby Grace eating cake :) She has the best smile!
I can't wait to show Ella the picture of AG with her present!!

hugs, Angela & Ella xox

~C~ said...

What a sweet little girl you seem to have. My daughter will be 3 in November and LOVES to help around the house. I saw in other posts she has a milk allergy, my eldest has a soy allergy, makes things interesting doesn't it.