THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 7, 2007

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more Referrals have arrived from China and they got through 12/14/05. That means there are 21 days ahead of us. I think it will be March before we see AG's referral. Do you realize how close March really is? I mean, it's almost Christmas, then New Years, then February (which is a short month by the way), then March!!! I guess I will go out on a limb and say that there is a VERY slight chance that it could be February.....but, deep down, I don't think it will happen. Although, it would be a great birthday present for Brian! I think March is our month.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I like your thinking Cris!

I often thought we would get a referral or travel sometime in "March" ~ there was always something about that month. Now I thought it would be March of 2007 ~ but lets not get too picky!! lol

2008 is our year!

Angela :)

Anonymous said...

You are so close. It's tough to be on the cusp of trying to figure out when we could get referrals. I think ours will be in February, although I am hoping for January one.