THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 5, 2007

Referrals, Referrals, Referrals



They've completed matching through 12/8/05. That leaves 27 days before our LID! It's finally getting close, it's actually getting close! I know, it still may be 3 or 4 more months, but that is sounding good to me!

Go to Cheri and Shane's site to see little Hope, she is absolutely adorable!!!!!
Congratulations Cheri and Shane!!!!!

And go to Stephanie and Steve's site for a glimpse of their little angel, Savannah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahooooo! You are under the 30-day mark!!

Cheri and Shane said...

Cris,

Thank you so much!! I agree...I think she is absolutely adorable,too!!

Can't wait until I'm commenting about how cute Abby Grace is!!!

geminirn said...

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!ONLY 27 MORE...TIME WILL FLY!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS GETTING QUITE EXCITING ISN'T IT????!!!!!!!!!

NB,Canada
LID Dec.19th(11 more days for us).