THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sales, Sales, Sales







These are all consignment or yard sale finds! I have become addicted to yard sales and consignment sales. It's the only time I will get up at 6am to go anywhere....if I can get a deal, I'm there!! I love the little ladybug backpack and the ladybug nap mat. I got the Little Tykes table and chairs for $5-what a bargain. Oh, I forgot to take a picture of the Little Tykes slide that I got for $3. I'll try to remember to post that later...Saturday is coming up again, wonder what kinds of bargains I can find this time???

1 comments:

Angela said...

ooohhh ~ I love all your finds!! especially the ladybug ones! I wish I could go shopping with you! but then we'd fight over all the cute things!! lol!

Angela :)